Your tips for soothing teething pain
June 25, 2014
Teething can be a trying experience - for both your baby and you! The fussiness, drooling, and sleep disturbance some babies experience - not to mention the discomfort - can make this a difficult time.
Fortunately there are many remedies for teething pain, and we collected many from you on our Facebook page. Here are some of our favorites!
- Frozen breastmilk in a mesh feeder
- Hyland’s Teething Tablets
- For older children, frozen blueberries, green beans, celery sticks, to gnaw on
- Lots of snuggles
- Bach Rescue Remedy (for both baby and mom)
- Chamomile tea soaked knit cloths that were chilled. For older children, chamomile popsicles
- Amber necklaces
- Frozen washcloths, frozen pacifiers
And of course, breastfeeding!
Image: Wikimedia CommonsTags: arnica bach rescue remedy belladonna chamomile frozen breastmilk hyland's teething tablets teething teething pain