Have leftover Motherlove Nipple Cream? Here are some great uses for it.
Have leftover Motherlove Nipple Cream? We hope you won’t throw it away!
Our nipple cream can be used for many other purposes. It’s safe and effective for many uses. You can use it to:
- Pass on to a pregnant friend (or buy her a new jar!)
- Moisturize lips (all ingredients are safe for ingestion)
- Moisturize dry skin on elbows, knees and heels
- Heal minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Soothe insect bites or sunburn
- Rub into dry cuticles or chapped skin
- Treat eczema (or try our Green Salve)
- Smooth down a bit of unruly hair
- Use on diaper rash (or try our Diaper Rash and Thrush Salve)
- If you use a nipple shield, put a little a little under the outside edges to hold it in place
- Put it on chapped nose and cheeks during the winter time cold season.
- And finally, Silencia at Motherlove says “I also have a lot of friends who use it to help heal tattoos.”
And please remember that our glass jars are fully recyclable and reusable. Use our jars to hold jewelry, a votive candle, or even your own homemade lip balm.